Chicken malai kebab
Boneless Chicken - 500 grms (Medium sized)
Yogurt - 3 tblsps
Cream - 2 tblsps
Mozerella cheese - 1/2 cup
Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tblsp
Green chilly and coriander paste - 1 tblsp
Chat masala as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Wash the chicken pieces and pat it dry with kitchen paper towel.
2. Squeeze out the excess water from the ginger garlic paste.
3. For first marination, add black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste and little salt to the chicken. Mix it well and keep it aside for marination.
4. For second marination, take the cheese and rub it well with hands. Add yogurt, cream and green chilly, coriander paste to it. Mix it well.
5. Apply this second marination to the chicken and keep it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
6. Take the skewers. Pierce the chicken pieces to it, one by one.
7. Preheat the oven at 250 degree celcius for 10-15 minutes.
8. Place all the skewers on baking tray and put it in the oven. Kebabs will take around 15-20 minutes to be ready.
9. After every 10 minutes, take out the skewers, apply some butter on it. This avoids drying of the kebabs while cooking.
10. When the chicken is done, remove it from the oven. Place it on serving plate.
11. Sprinkle some chat masala on the kebabs. Serve it hot with any salad.