Broccoli soup inspired by Chef Gorden Ramsay
Broccoli - 1bunch
Extra virgin olive oil - 4 to 5 tblsp
Water - 3 to 4 cups
Black Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Cheese or butter for garnish
1. Boil water in a saucepan. Add broccoli florets to it. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
2. Strain the florets, but do not throw away the boiled water.
3. Add florets, boiled water, black pepper powder, extra virgin olive oil and salt in a mixer. Finely grind these ingredients together.
4. Pour this in a serving bowl.
5. Garnish with extra virgin olive oil, cheese or butter by choice. Serve hot.