Chicken wings - 10-12 nos
Ginger-gralic - finely chopped 1 tsp each
Soya suace - 2 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Red chilly sauce - 2 tsp
Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
Sweet and spicy red chilly sauce - 2 tblsp
Tomato sauce - 1 tblsp
Brown sugar - 1 tblsp
Seaseme seeds - 1 tsp
Red chilly flakes - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Spring onion - 1 tsp finely chopped for garnish
Salt as per taste
1. Clean the chicken wings and cut them into 3 parts.
2. Place them in a bowl. Add chopped ginger, garlic, 1 tsp soya sauce, 1 tsp red chilly sauce, 1 tsp vinegar, black pepper powder and salt as per taste. Mix it well and keep it aside to marinate for atleast 2 hours.
3. Preheat the oven at 250 degree celcius for 10-15 minutes.
4. Grease the baking tray. Place the marinated wings on to it and bake it for 20-25 minutes.
5. Flip them after 10 minutes.
6. Once the wings are crispy and brown in color, remove them from the oven.
7. In a sauce pan, add tomato sauce, red chilly sauce, soya suace, sweet and spicy red chilly sauce, seaseme seeds, red chilly flakes and brown sugar.
8. If the sauce is to thick add 1-2 tsp of water.
9. Let the sauce boil for a minute and then add chiken wings. Mix well.
10. Remove them in a plate. garnish it with seaseme seeds and green onions.
11. Sweet and spicy chicken wings are ready to be served.