Ingredients:Butter - 1 cup
White sugar - 1/2 cup
Brown sugar - 1/2 cup
Egg - 1 no
Refined flour - 1 cup
Walnuts - 1 cup (chopped)
Chocohips - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt a pinch
1. Sieve the refined flour and baking powder together.
2. Melt the butter. Once it reaches room temprature, add white sugar and brown sugar to it. Mix well.
3. Add 1 beaten egg, refined flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt to it. Mix all well.
4. Add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts and 1/4 cup of chocochips to it and mix.
5. Align the baking tray with baking paper or silver foil. Apply some butter on it.
6. Pour the above mixture in the tray and level it. Garnish it with remaining walnuts and chocochips.
7. Meanwhile preheat the oven at 180 degree celcius for 10-15 minutes.Once preheated, bake the blondies for 20-25 minutes.
8. The surface of the blondie should be crisp.Insert the toothpick in it to check if it is baked properly. Toothpick should come out clean.
9. Once the blondie is baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool down for some time.
10. Remove it from the baking tray. Slice it into square shaped pieces.
11. You can store them in air tight container for 7-8 days. You can serve it with icecream, honey or fresh fruits.