Refined flour - 1 cup
Semolina - 1 tblsp
Tomato Puree - 1/2 cup
Basil - 1 tsp
Oregano - 1 tsp
Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
Red chilly flakes - 1 tsp
Cheese - 1/2 cup
Red food color - 1/2 tsp
Oil for deep frying
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the refined flour and semolina together.
2. Add tomato puree, basil, oregano, black pepper powder, red chilly flakes, red food color and salt as per taste to it. Knead it well. Make a dough and keep it aside covered for 1-2 hrs.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl add grated cheese, black pepper powder and red chilly flakes. Mash it well to make a paste of it.
4. Take a small ball from the dough. Stuff mashed cheese in it.
5. Roll a medium sized puri from it. Do not make it very thin, it should be little thick.
6. Heat some oil for deep frying in a pan. Place each puri in it and fry them on medium flame for 1 minute on both sides.
7. Pizza flavoured puri is ready to eat. Serve hot with any colddrink or juice of your choice.