Udid papad (papadams) = 4 nos
Small shrimps – ½ cup
Sweet corn - ½ cup
Onion – ½
Garlic – 1 clove finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp finely chopped
Soya sauce – 1 tsp
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Chilly sauce – 1 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric – 1 tsp
Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
Chat masala – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Cut each papad in half.
2. Heat a pan and roast the ½ cut papad, one at a time.
4. Heat some oil in a pan. Add finely chopped ginger, garlic and onion in it. Sauté it for a minute.
5. Add shrimps to it along with soya sauce, vinegar, red chili sauce, black pepper powder and salt as per taste in it.
6. Sauté it for a minute or till the shrimps are completely cooked. Remove it in a bowl.
8. Add turmeric, red chili powder, chat masala and salt as per taste. Mix well. Remove it in another bowl.
9. Now, take each papad roll in a hand. Add 1 spoon of shrimps mixture in it along with another spoonfull of sweet corn on top of it.
10. Granish with coriander and serve hot.