Round bread – 1 no
Garlic cloves – 10-12 nos
Potato - 1 no
Chicken stock - 3 cups
Bread slice - 2 nos
Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
Basil - 1/2 tsp
Oregano - 1/2 tsp
Cheese - 2 tblsps
Butter - 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste.
1. Finely chop the garlic cloves and slice a potato.
2. Heat some butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and potato to it.
3. After 1 min pour chicken stock in it.
4. Add black pepper powder, basil, oregano and salt as per taste.
6. Add pieces of bread slices in it.
7. Cover the soup and let it boil for 10-12 minutes or till the potato cooks.
8. Once the potatoes are cooked make a fine puree of soup in a mixer.
9. Take a bread bowl, slice the top part of it. Remove all the bread from inside.
10. Appply some butter to the bread bowl from inside as well as outside. Roast it in the oven on 240 degree celcius for 7-8 minutes. This will make the bread crispy.
11. Once the bread bowl is ready and crispy, pour some soup in it.
12. Sprinkle some cheese on top of it and server hot.
1. You can make a bread at home too. You can check the recipe here.
2. Vegeterians can replace the chicken stock with veg stock.