Mixed nuts = 1 cup
Dried Figs = 15-20 nos (soaked in water for 4 hours)
Dates = 7-8 nos
Ghee = 3 tblsps
Cardamon powder = 1 tsp
Nutmeg powder = 1 tsp
1. Dry roast the mixed nuts in a pan. Once they are cooled down, chop them coarsely.
2. Make a paste of soaked figs and dates in a mixer.
3. Heat ghee in a pan. Add figs and date mixture in it. Saute it well for 10-15 minutes.
4. It should form a dough. Add half of the chopped nuts, cardamon powder and nutmeg powder in it and mix well.
5.Grease a tray with some ghee and spread the dough in it.
6. Garnish it with remaining dry fruits and put it in the fridge for 4 hours or till it sets.
7. Once it is set, remove from the fridge and cut it into pieces.
8. Anjeer barfi is ready to serve.