Lavender - 1tbsp
Strawberry - 1cup
Milk - 1 cup
Greek yogurt - 1cup
Sugar - 1 cup
1. Heat milk with 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tbsp of lavender for 5 minutes. Strain the milk and let it cool down.
2. In a pan add remaining sugar and sliced strawberries in it. Cook them for 5 minute or until strawberry is cooked. Let it cool down at room temperature.
3. In a bowl pour the flavored milk which has been cooled down and add greek yogurt in it. Whisk it thoroughly.
4. In each mold pour 2 spoons of milk and yogurt mixture. Top it with 1 spoon of cooked strawberries. Fill up the remaining mold again with milk and yogurt.
5. Place the mold in freezer to set for 5-6 hours.
6. Once the popsicles are set, remove it from the freezer. Keep it in hot water for10 seconds. This will help to remove popsicles from mold.
7. Lavender and Strawberry popsicles are ready to eat.