Minced chicken meat (kheema) - ½ kg (preferably thigh meat)
Refined flour - 2 cups
Onion - 1 finely chopped
Tomato - ½ finely chopped
Green chilly - 2 nos finely chopped
Yogurt - 3 tblsps
Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Red chilly powder - 2 tsps
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Chaat masala - 1 tsp
Coriander - 1 tblsp finely chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Mince the chicken thigh meat using food processor.
2. Take refined flour in a bowl. Add salt and 1 tblsp of oil in it and mix well. Knead a dough with the use of some cold water and cover it. Keep it aside for 1-2 hrs.
3. Heat some oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste in it. Saute it till onion gets translucent.
4. Add turmeric, red chilly powder, garam masala and choppd green chilly in it. Saute it for a minute. Add chopped tomato and again sauté it till it starts to ooze out some oil.
5. Add chicken kheema and salt as per taste. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Add yougurt and mix well. Cover and let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
6. After some time chicken will get cook. Cook the chicken till, all the water gets evaporated. Garnish it with coriander, chat masala and keep it aside. Our stuffing is ready.
7. Take a small ball from the dough. Roll it in a small circle. Place 2 tblsps of stuffing in the middle and make it in a ball. Roll it very lightly.
8. Heat a pan. Roast the paratha on it. Apply some butter on both sides.
9. Serve it hot with some green chutney or yougurt. Personally I like it as it is.