Egg - 2 nos
Milk - 2 cup
Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
Vanilla esence - 2-3 drops
1. Heat 2 cup of milk and let it cool down.
2. Beat 2 eggs with 1 cup of sugar and vanilla esence with the use of egg beater.
3. Meanwhile in a sauce pan add 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 tblsps of water. Mix well and let it cook untill caramelised.
4. Add cold milk in the egg mixture and mix well.
5. Coat the base of the custard mould with 1 tblspn of caramel.
6. Fill the mould with strained egg and milk mixture.
7. To cook this custard in a cooker, add some water in a cooker. Place this mould in it and let it cook for 20-25 minutes without whistle.
8. To cook this custard in oven, put this tin in a big tray filled with some water. Place this tray in the oven at 150 degree celcius for 20-25 minutes.
9. Once the custard is cooked, remove it and let it cool down. Before demoulding this custard run a knife along the edges of this tin.
10. Place it upside down in the serving plate and gently remove the mould.
11. You can serve it hot or cold. I have served this custard with some caramel design.