Milk Powder - 1 Cup
Condensed milk - 1 cup
Ghee - 2-3 spoons
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Saffron - 2 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
2. Heat 2 spoons of ghee in a pan and add condensed milk to it.
3. Cook it on low flame till milk starts to boil.
4. Once milk starts to boil, add milk powder in it. Mix it will. There should not be any lumps left.
5. After mixing it well, add saffron milk to it.
6. Cook the mixture until it thickens and starts to ooze out ghee.
7. Switch off the gas and then place the mixture in a flat plate.
8. Once the mixture cools down, make small balls out of it. Press each ball and press it in the middle with your thumb.
9. Fill in the holes with a pinch of saffron and dry fruit mixture.
10. Kesar pedas are ready to serve.