Refined Flour - 2 1/4 cup
Butter - 1/2 cup
White sugar - 1/2 cup
Brown sugar - 1/2 cup
Egg - 1 no
Vanilla essence - 2-3 drops
Chocolate chips - 1/2 cup
Cooking chocolate - 1/2 cup
Salt - one pinch
Baking glass mould(s).
Recipe:1. Take a bowl. Add butter, white sugar and brown sugar to it. Beat the mixture with electric bitter.
2. Once the sugar is mixed well, add an egg. Beat well.
3. Add refined flour, a pinch of salt and choco chips. Make a dough from it and place it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
4. Meanwhile grease the cup mould with butter.
5. After 1-2 hrs, remove cookie dough from fridge. Put some batter in the cup mold and shape it like shown below in the photo. The cookie cup coating should not be too thick or too thin.
6. Preheat the oven at 180 degree celcius for 10-15 minutes. Once the oven is preheated, place the cup molds in oven and bake it for 20-25 mins.
7. Once the cookies are baked, remove them from the oven.
8. Remov the cookies from the cup moulds when they are hot. Once removed let them cool down at room temperature.
9. Melt the cooking chocolate in microwave and apply it on the inside of the cookie cup.
10. Place these cups again in the fridge for 1 hr.
11. Serve this cool cookie cups with chilled milk, chocolate milkshake or icecream.