Guacamole is a Mexican deep. You may eat it as a dip, spread it on a toast or add it as a sauce/ spread for sandwiches. It’s a very easy recipe.
Avocado – 1 no
Onion – 2 tblsp finely chopped
Tomato – 2 tblsp finely chopped
Garlic – 2-3 cloves grated
Jalapeno chilies from brine – 1-2 coarsely chopped
Lemon – ½ or 1 tsp lemon juice
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Olive oil – 1 tblsp
1. Cut and deseed the avocado . Put it in a bowl.
2. Mash it with a fork. But do not make a smooth paste.
4. Mix well and add lemon juice and olive oil in it.
5. You can adjust the spicy or tanginess as per your taste.
6. Guacamole is ready to eat.
1. Do no prepare guacamole ahead of time. Avocado has a tendency to turn black after some time.
2. Prepare it just before you are ready to eat it.