Powdered Sugar - 3 tblsps
Egg - 2 nos
Milk - 1/2 cup
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Butter - 2 tblsps melted
Vanilaa essence - 1 tsp
Salt a pinch
For Icing :
Fresh Cream - 1 cup
Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
Coco powder - 4 tblsps
Vanilaa essence - 1/2 tsp
Chocolate truffles - 4-5 nos
Powdered sugar - 1 tblsp
1. First we'll prepare the pancakes. Mix all the dry ingredients, listed above for pancakes. In another bowl, mix 2 eggs, butter, milk and vanilla essence together.
2. Pour this eggs mixture on refined flour, and make a batter from it.
3. Keep this batter aside for an hour.
3. After an hour, make 20-25 thin pancakes from the batter and let it cool down for some time.
4. Meanwhile lets prepare the chocolate icing:
5. Take a bowl, with 10-15 ice cubes in it. Put another bowl over it and pour fresh cream, coco powder, sugar and vanilla essence in it. Beat them all together with egg beater for 2-3 minutes or untill thick cream is formed.
6. Dont overbeat the cream, or it will start to curdle. Keep the cream in fridge for some time.
7. With the help of round shape cutter or some dish, cut all the pancakes in same shape.
8. Place one pancake in a dish. Apply chocolate icing on it and again top it with another pancake. In the same manner make layers from pancakes and chocolate icing.
9. After the last pancake, cover the cake from all side, with remainig icing.
10. Gently apply, chocolate flakes on the sides of cake. Garnish it with chocolate truffles and powder sugar.
11. Put the cake inside fridge for 3-4 hrs. Chocolate cake is ready to eat.
12. You can enjoy the chocolate cake with your valentine ;)
1. Inase your batter becomes thicker, you can increase the amount of milk in it.
2. Lifting this cake is a bit difficult. Hence, i recommend to layer the cake on the same plate, which you wish to present. Then clean the edges of the plate with the help of wet tissue paper.
3. You can also add your choices of fruits in between the layers.
Happy Valentines Day to all my friends and followers.