Refined flour - 1 cup
Brown sugar - 3/4 cup
Butter - 1 cup (At room temprature)
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Egg - 2 nos
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Rum essence - 1 tsp
Mixed dry fruits (Cashewnuts, alomnds, raisins, dry cherries, orange peel candy, dry plums)
Choco chips - 2 tblsps
1. Seive the refined flour and baking powder together for 2 times.
2. Put dry fruits and choco chips in a bowl. Mix them all with 1-2 tblsps of refined flour. This helps in distributing them all over the cake or else they would settle down in the cake.
3. Add 1 cup of butter, vanilla essence, rum essence and brown sugar in a bowl. Mix them well with the help of hand mixer till the sugar gets dissolved.
4. Once the sugar is dissolved, add 1 whole egg and 1/2 cup of refined flour in it. Mix well.
5. Add remaining egg and refined flour in it and mix well.
6. Once the batter is ready, add mixed dry fruits in it and mix all together with the help of rubber spatula.
7. The constistancy of the batter should not be very thick or very thin. If the batter is too thick, you can add some milk to adjust the constistancy.
8. Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 200 degree celcius for 10-15 minutes.
9. Apply some butter to cake mold and layer it with baking sheet.
10. Once the cake batter is ready, pour it in the tin and level it up.
11. Put the cake inside the oven at 180 degree celcius for 20-30 minutes.
12. You can check the cake, if its done or not with toothpick test.
13. If toothpick comes out clean, it means the cake is ready.
14. After the cake is done, remove it from the oven and let it cool down for 10-15 minutes.
15. Once the cake is cooled down, slice it and serve.
Merry Christmas to all my friends and followers.
Wish you all a very happy new year.