Trout Fish - 1 no
Rice flour - 1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Asafoetida (Hing) - 1 tsp
Red chilly powder - 2 tsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Lemon - 1 no
Oil to fry
Salt to taste
Onion, tomato and carrot for garnish
1. Clean the trout fish thoroughly and make some slits on it.
2. Apply half squizzed lemon, salt and hing to it. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl take ginger garlic paste. Add red chilly powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt to it. Mix it well.
4. Apply this ginger garlic paste mixture on a fish and keep it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
5. In a plate take rice flour. Add 1 tsp red chilly powder and salt as per taste. Mix well.
6. Remove the fish from fridge. Roll the fish in this rice flour.
7. In a pan heat some oil. Place the rolled fish on it and shallow fry it.
8. After 3 minutes flip the fish and again fry it for 3 minutes.
9. Place the fried fish on a serving plate. Garnish it with salad and serve hot.